The Legacy Golf Club
Friday, October 14th, 2022
7am Breakfast | 8am Shotgun Start
Lunch & Awards Ceremony Following Golf
The Legacy Golf Club
6808 S. 32nd St.
Phoenix, Arizona 85042
Immediately following the golf tournament will be a catered lunch. An awards ceremony will take place during lunch where we will honor our generous sponsors who help make this tournament such a great success every year. We look forward to seeing you at the tournament this year!
What is the dav?
Disabled American Veterans (DAV) is a National organization that is dedicated to one single purpose: empowering veterans to lead high-quality lives with respect and dignity. They accomplish this by making sure veterans and their families can access the full range of benefits available to them, fighting for the interests of America’s injured heroes on Capitol Hill, and educating the public about the great sacrifices and needs of veterans transitioning back to civilian life.
What Does the DAV Do?
- Extending the DAV’s mission of hope into the communities where these veterans and their families live through a network of state-level departments and local chapters.
- Providing a structure through which disabled veterans can express their compassion for their fellow veterans with a variety of volunteer programs.
- Supporting the National Service Office and it’s efforts to help veterans file claims, appeal cases, and guide them through the benefit process.
- Providing a homeless program that reaches out to veterans in crisis through organizations such as Arizona StandDown and other community involvement opportunities.
- Providing the DAV Ritual Team to administer military honors to all fallen veterans and serve quarterly at the National Cemetery.
- Meeting with Arizona Representatives and Senators to ensure that the concerns of Arizona Veterans are addressed.
- 100% of Donations made to the DAV Department of Arizona are placed into a Service Account. These funds can only be used for Service to Veterans and their families.