Donate by Check
Make your check payable to:
SDB Golf Classic
Mail or deliver your check to:
Attention: Brad Thompson
1001 S. Edward Drive
Tempe, Arizona 85281
Use the image below to help us spread the word through your social media posts!
Be sure to link to sdbgolfclassic.com!
What is the DAV?
Disabled American Veterans (DAV) is a National organization that is dedicated to one single purpose: empowering veterans to lead high-quality lives with respect and dignity. They accomplish this by making sure veterans and their families can access the full range of benefits available to them, fighting for the interests of America’s injured heroes on Capitol Hill, and educating the public about the great sacrifices and needs of veterans transitioning back to civilian life.
What Does the DAV Do?
The Disabled American Veterans of Arizona works tirelessly to extend their National Organization’s goals to the State of Arizona by:
- Extending the DAV’s mission of hope into the communities where these veterans and their families live through a network of state-level departments and local chapters.
- Providing a structure through which disabled veterans can express their compassion for their fellow veterans with a variety of volunteer programs.
- Providing a transportation network in conjunction with the VA to transport veterans to and from much needed medical care.
- Supporting the National Service Office and it’s efforts to help veterans file claims, appeal cases, and guide them through the benefit process.
- Providing a homeless program that reaches out to veterans in crisis through organizations such as Arizona StandDown and other community involvement opportunities.
- Providing the DAV Ritual Team to administer military honors to all fallen veterans and serve quarterly at the National Cemetery.
- Meeting with Arizona Representatives and Senators to ensure that the concerns of Arizona Veterans are addressed.
- 100% of Donations made to the DAV Department of Arizona are placed into a Service Account. These funds can only be used for Service to Veterans and their families.